Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Attendance

Ohhh my god....I need to manage my attendance..that is mean my time management is not good..I must change the strategy in order to improve my time management, refer to the working attendance..so so so...adusss :( :( Before this our office implemented red color after 9am so that if we come after 8.30am the attendance still black color even our working time is 8.30am. But, Our new management decided to change the system. Yesterday we checked our attendance....goshhh, the red color more than black color...huhuhu :( arrrgghhh tak puas hati la macam ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PART 2 - Kisah SADIS lagi TRAGIS Nak ke PAK BARA Tak Kesampaian

PART 2 . . Masa lalu nak lepas border tu, punya panjang giler orang beratur nak cop border. Miza drop mak siap-siap utk que kat situ. ...